These bars are PH balanced, safe for color treated hair, and gentle enough for daily use. Both options work wonderfully at removing build up and are excellent in hard or soft water. Plus they are plastic and sulfate free!
Option 2 -
These bars are formulated for normal to dry hair types and are more moisturizing for dry damaged hair. They have the following additional ingredients: Green tea extract and mallow root extract. They also have higher percentages of kokum butter, pro-vitamin B5, and BTMS 50 conditioning emulsifier.
Green tea extract is thought to support hair growth and regrowth. Mallow root extract is thought to deeply condition and hydrate hair.
Kokum butter is thought to be a super butter for hair health. It is non-comedogenic (won't clog pores or hair follicles), and thought to help cell oxygenation which makes the nutrients more readily available therefore promoting hair growth. It is also thought to strengthen hair from the roots.
Pro-vitamin B5 is a staple in a lot of hair care products due to it's ability to deeply nourish and moisturize your hair. I also added hydrolyzed silk amino acids (liquid silk) and hydrolyzed oats. These contribute conditioning, slip, and proteins for overall hair health.
Honeyquat is a conditioning agent derived from honey! It adds moisture and acts as a humectant (draws moisture to your hair) by penetrating the hair shaft and adding luster and shine.
Aloe vera is thought to help improve hair growth by strengthening the hair strand. It can calm an itchy dry scalp and renews smoothness and shine.
* Unscented: These bars are left unscented and uncolored. They are wonderful for sensitive skin types.
* Rose Gold: These bars are colored pink with mica and scented with a fragrance oil with notes of coconut, candy apple, raspberry, red currant, tulip, freesia, heliotrope, rose, cashmere musk, vanilla, and amber.
* Bramble Berry: These bars are colored purple with mica and scented with a fragrance oil with notes of bergamot, blackberry, raspberry, peony, honeysuckle, and violet leaf. As well as notes of white woods, golden amber, and musk.
* Midnight Waters: These bars are colored blue with natural indigo powder and scented with a fragrance oil with notes of bergamot, orange, sparkling cassis, deep sea water, hyacinth, blue lilies, lemon zest, patchouli, and seaweed.
* Rosemary Mint: These are colored green with kaolin clay and scented with rosemary and peppermint essential oils.
Each disc is hand pressed and weighs approximately 3.5 oz/99 g. If kept dry between use they can last between 40-60 washes.
Discontinue use if any irritation occurs. Keep suds out of eyes.
To use get your hair wet and then get the bar wet and rub directly onto your scalp. Work it around a bit and then use your hands to get a good full lather. You can also use by rubbing the bar around in your hands to work up a lather and then work it through your hair. It lasts a little longer this way!
Ingredients: Sodium cocoyl isethionate noodles, sodium cocoyl isethionate powder, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate (SLSA) powder, dl panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), BTMS 50 conditioning emulsifier, cetyl alcohol, kokum butter, cocamidopropyl betaine, fragrance oil or essential oils, mica or clays, hydrolyzed oat protein, hydolyzed silk protein, honeyquat, germaben ll preservative, aloe vera liquid, green tea extract, mallow root extract.
Rinse and follow with a conditioner (my hair conditioning bars pair wonderfully)!