These hair conditioning bars are a game changer! They are concentrated discs so a little goes a long way. You can wet the bar and rub it directly on your clean wet hair from scalp to ends or rub the bar in your hands first and then work the product through your hair. Leave it on for a few minutes or immediately rinse off and enjoy your silky detangled hair!
* These bars also make wondering shaving bars!
The bars work great in hard or soft water. They each come labeled and in convenient travel tins. As with soaps please keep them dry between use so they remain harder and last longer!
* Bramble Berry: Scented with a phthalate free fragrance oil with notes of bergamot, blackberry, raspberry, peony, honeysuckle, and violet leaf. Notes of white woods, golden amber, and musk. I added amla oil to this scent option.
* Sea Lily & Lime: These bars have a sweet, tropical scent with florals and bright fruits, tempered with notes of English ivy. A warm and creamy base of coconut, vanilla, and musk. I've added amla oil to this scent option.
* Peach Mango: Scented with a natural phthalate free fragrance oil with notes of mango, peach, hibiscus, coconut, and vanilla. It also has the following essential oils - orange, mandarin, black currant, parsley, and fir.
* Rosemary Mint: Scented with a blend of rosemary and peppermint essential oils.
Amla oil can help soothe the scalp, which can balance sebum production and help with oily hair. It’s great for dry hair, too. It coats the hair strand to help prevent moisture loss. Amla oil also helps keep the hair shaft hydrated and can make hair stronger and more supple.
Any option will leave your hair silky smooth and manageable! This listing is for the 3 oz size.
Ingredients: BTMS 50 conditioning emulsifier, cetyl alcohol, cocoa butter, shea butter, avocado oil, hydrolyzed oats, honeyquat, DL panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), phthalate free fragrance oil, optiphen (preservative), hydrolyzed silk protein. Amla oil has been added to the Bramble Berry and Sea Lily & Lime scent options.
*Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Please be sure to check ingredients lists to avoid any allergic reactions. Made in a place that also uses nut oils.